University of Nairobi Health Services has 10 satellite clinics across all Colleges. The College of Education and External Studies has 2 such clinics located in Kikuyu and Kenya Science Campuses.
- To provide quality health care
- To develop dynamic leadership and managerial skills
- To enhance organizational culture of participation, ownership and purposefulness
- To effectively utilize and manage health related resources
- To strengthen and sustain policy on HIV/AIDS and counseling services
- To expand and modernize physical facilities and services