The vision of the Department of Educational Administration and Planning is to be a leading center of excellence in research, consultancy and in articulating theory and practice of Educational Administration and Planning.
The mission of the department of Educational Administration and Planning is to maintain a leadership role in human capital formation, generation of knowledge, research and consultancy.
- Provision of high quality teaching informed by research
- Dedication to excellence
- Upholding the ethics of teaching, learning, research and consultancy
- Nurturing responsible corporate citizenship with strong social responsibility
- Embracing the virtues of integrity, honesty, tolerance, professionalism, teamwork and meritocracy
- Maintaining impartiality in assessment and evaluation of student and staff performance